Environmental Policy Statement
It is Stone Tech (Cleveland) Ltd's objective to be recognised as a World-Class supplier of a range of stone products and stone repair materials including pre-mixed stone repair mortar, lime mortar and stone cleaning products.
Stone Tech recognises its responsibility to conduct operations, provide services and manufacture products in a manner that is responsible to the Earth's environment and protective of its natural resources and to this end has established the following Environmental Policy:
It is the Company's policy to:
- Comply with current and any future environmental legislation.
- Be committed to continual improvement of our environmental impacts and prevention of pollution.
- Endeavour to reduce and minimise pollution from the Company's activities.
- Seek to use sustainable raw materials sources whenever practicable.
- Periodically review the environmental performance of the Company with the aim of improvement.
- Actively liaise with, and encourage, suppliers to develop environmentally friendly materials thus conserving natural resources.
- Promote to Customers the positive benefits that improved environmental performance can have on their competitiveness in the marketplace.
- Make our staff aware of this policy and their obligations.
- Make this policy publicly available
Any suggestions that may assist us in improving our environmental impacts are welcomed.