Health and Safety Policy Statement
Stone Tech (Cleveland) Ltd, (The Company), is committed to the prevention of ill health and injury arising from its business activities and to this end has established the following Health and Safety Policy. It is the Company's Policy to:
- Ensure that adequate arrangements are put into place for the effective planning, development and review of this health and safety policy.
- Ensure that appropriate systems are developed and maintained for the effective communication of health and safety matters throughout the Company, and to all persons working under the control of the Company, to ensure they are aware of their individual OH&S obligations.
- Prevent work-related injuries, ill health, disease and incidents arising from its business activities; the Company is also committed to continual improvement in OH&S management and performance.
- Ensure that there are clear lines of communication between management and on-site operations, and that this Policy is made available to all interested parties.
- Comply, as a minimum, with all applicable legal requirements and with other requirements to which the Company subscribes that relate to its OH&S hazards.
- Ensure that Staff and their representatives are consulted and encouraged to participate actively in all elements of the Health and Safety Management System
- Provide the necessary information, instruction and training to Staff and others, including temporary Staff or contractors, to ensure their competence with respect to health and safety
- Devote the necessary resources in the form of finance, equipment, personnel and time to ensure the health and safety of Staff. Expert help will be sought where the necessary skills are not available within the Company
- Liaise and work with all necessary persons to ensure health and safety, and will also ensure that adequate arrangements are also in place for ensuring the health and safety of visitors, contractors and other persons who may be affected by the Company's activities
- This policy will be reviewed periodically to ensure that it remains relevant and appropriate; these reviews also will provide the framework for setting and reviewing the Company's OH&S objectives